|Who is eligible?
- Persons age 60 years or over who are unable to travel to the senior center for congregate meals because they are home-bound or disabled in a manner that makes it medically, psychologically, or socially inadvisable for them to attend congregate meals.
- Persons age 60 years or over who are ill.
- Persons age 60 years or over who are not able to travel to or from the senior center congregate meals because of extreme weather or emergency conditions.
- Disabled persons under 60 who live at home with persons 60 years or over.
- Spouses or family members living with persons 60 years or over.