Assisted Living Apartments
Chugiak-Eagle River Senior Center’s Assisted Living Program (ALP)
offers 20 elegant, well-designed, private and spacious apartments, providing 24 hour care to individuals in need of assistance in a supportive environment. ALP provides a special combination of housing, personalized assistance and health care designed for those in need of help with activities of daily living. Supportive services are available to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs in a way that promotes maximum dignity and independence for each resident and involves the resident’s family and friends.
Assisted Living at Chugiak-Eagle River Senior Center is designed for seniors who desire residential living but require support with some activities of daily living such as medication reminders, bathing, dressing and dining. However, our assisted living program goes beyond simply providing assistance. With the support of a 24-hour licensed staff, and customized service and care plans based on individual needs, residents are able to maximize their independence and participate in activities that promote socialization and friendships. Our assisted living apartments are well designed and spacious.
Each apartment includes a living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and large walk-in closet.
You will find carpet throughout each home, with the exception of the kitchen and bathroom. All apartments comply with ADA standards.
· All apartments are handicapped accessible.
· The kitchens include a microwave, a refrigerator, ample cabinet space, and a double stainless steel sink.
· The living room area has a cathedral ceiling, large windows, ceiling fan, call light, and cable hook up.
· The bedroom area also has a cathedral ceiling, clothes closet and a call light.
· The bathroom is handicapped accessible with a walk-in shower that features a cedar fold down seat, safety bars, and a call light.
For more information on our Assisted Living Program please call: 907-688-8999